Princess Bubble makes it to India! Well, she is a flight attendant! Going solo can be spiritually empowering as long as you take safety precautions to avoid getting into dangerously vulnerable situations, says Anuradha Varma. Princess Bubble and the Paper Bag Princess, modern fairytale characters, can teach us a thing or two about being single. The latter got hot and dirty while trying to rescue her prince, who turned up his nose and told her to dress like a princess – he soon got the boot. Princess Bubble was created by former flight attendants Susan Johnston and Kimberly Webb and found her happily-ever-after long before finding Prince Charming. Read more at http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/spirituality/new-age-insight/Are-you-single/articleshow/12412365.cms http://www.PrincessBubble.com
- Recycle Jeans
- Valentine’s Day & Singles
- Friend’s Favorites List
- To All That Serve Us During The Holidays-Thank You!
- Princess Bubble makes it to India!
- Single on Valentine’s Day!
- Girls Without A Valentine!
- Happily Ever For 50 Years and Still Going Strong!
- Happily Ever After and the Royal Wedding
- Princess Bubble Review By a Domestic Diva